What to Expect
At the first exam, Dr. Varallo will cover a few of the basics and will touch on a few basic questions. You will also be able to ask any questions you may have. A few common questions to think about asking are:
- What procedures are recommended to treat the oral issues I have?
- Is it important that I receive treatment for these oral issues now, or can it wait?
- How long will my treatment take, and how much will it cost?
- What payment options do you offer?
The first appointment is the time to ask these types of general questions. You’ll receive more in-depth information about your treatment options at your next appointment, at which time we’ll make a thorough analysis of your current situation and discuss your treatment options in depth.
To make your visit with us as quick and easy as possible, be sure to bring the following with you:
- Any oral x-rays taken in the past six months
- Your insurance card
Schedule an appointment
Schedule a vist with us today!
We follow all CDC guidelines and provide a safe and pleasant environment for you and your family.
New PatientReturning Patient