Enhanced Safety Protocols
- Aerosols – Dr. Varallo does not use high speed drills with water or other high-producing aerosol instruments and procedures. High volume suction is used chairside as needed.
- DISINFECTION – All clinical and non-clinical surfaces are continuously disinfected per CDC guidelines.
- HYPOCHOLOROUS ACID DISINFECTANT FOGGING – A hypocholorous acid disinfectant fogging procedure is performed at least twice daily.
- TWO OFFICE LOCATION SCHEDULING – Out two office locations will allow us to alternate our schedule to maximize the times of air exchange. The fogge office will not be used for treatment visits up to (40) hours.
- VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS – Virtual appointments are available whenever possible for our patients’ convenience.
- BARRIERS – Floor to ceiling partitions have been added between clinic chairs to provide distance and privacy between our patients. Plexiglass barriers have also been added at our front desk.
- PPE – PPE is being used per the CDC guidelines. Scrubs and lab coats are being continuously changed and laundered in house.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – Our schedule has been adjusted to maximize social distancing to keep our patients and team safe.
- VACCINATED – Dr. Varallo, our assistants and our staff are now completely vaccinated!
Prior to coming into our office for an appointment, we want to make sure that all of our patients answer “No” to all of the following questions:
- Have they been sick at all? Fever or cough over the past 14 days?
- Have they been exposed to the coronavirus?
- Have they had any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset? Or loss of smell?
If the patient answers yes to any of these questions, we need to reschedule their appointment.
- We ask that all patients be on time for their appointments. Each patient should brush and floss prior to coming in for their appointment. Our toothbrushing station will remain closed at this time.
- Only the patient should enter the office. Unless, in the case of a very young child, then one parent only can accompany the patient but no siblings. If a child needs extra time, care or consideration, please contact the office manager to schedule a time where we can better accommodate any special needs.
- Patient must enter the office wearing a mask.
- There is a hand sanitizer station inside the door to each office. All patients need to sanitize their hands and a staff member will take their temperature. Any patient whose temperature is over 100.0 degrees will be rescheduled.
- The patient can remove their mask when rinsing and while being treated in the dental chair. During any breaks to procedures, the patient will be asked to put their mask back on.
- Dr. Varallo will assess the needs of each patient. If a bracket is broken, he will decide if/when such bracket needs replacement. If it doesn’t impact any part of the patient’s treatment, it may be left off for the time being as long as treatment can still be predictable and progress properly.
- Each patient will be given a care update with a summary of the visit, any special considerations and the next appointment written on it. A parent is asked to contact the office if there are any questions regarding treatment or next appointment date.
Schedule an appointment
Schedule a vist with us today!
We follow all CDC guidelines and provide a safe and pleasant environment for you and your family.
Choose your location*
New PatientReturning Patient
New PatientReturning Patient
Leave us a message (optional):
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee times will be available when requested. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.